Monday, October 3, 2011

Soooo in Love!

I don't know how you can look at an English Bulldog's face and not fall in love!  Every time I look at Scuttle, I just want to kiss her sweet, slobbery, flappy cheeks!  Well, that's after I get my towel and lovingly wipe her cheeks first :)  She is doing so well and overcoming her fears every day.  Tonight while I was making dinner she was just casually walking in and out, checking things out.  Not to mention the evenings are 100% better!  She settles right down and goes to sleep.  However, I have NEVER known a dog to drink water throughout the night.  Last night I had to re-fill the water bowl because she finished it off.  There is water available all day and because she still isn't comfortable eating or drinking (tried again tonight) in the kitchen, we keep the water bowl in the living room where she is most comfortable.  She's so funny!  She still doesn't rest easily during the day so I'm hoping as she becomes more familiar with all the noises she'll start resting better throughout the day.

Now that the weather is cooling off here (HUGE sighs of relief over here), we are keeping the doors and windows open pretty much all day.  I think the dogs are loving the weather too because they can come and go as they please!  We have labeled Sailor, our Golden, a lizard hunter.  He's a little obsessed so this is his favorite time of year too because he can go huntin' any time he wants :)  I need to post a picture of him too!  Maybe I can get one of them together. 

More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment