Wednesday, October 12, 2011

4th Week

Wow...I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already!  Time flies!  Scuttle has been such a great addition to our family.  She still has her quirks and funny things that she does.  And digging.  What can I say.  The dog LOVES to dig :)  Just about every time she comes in from the backyard her cheeks are covered in dirt.  It's quite funny but we're going to have to work on her and the digging.  Not to mention with all the rain we've had, she loves to drink water out of just about anything no matter what's in it.  Soil can be floating on top of the water and it won't matter to Scuttle!  She just goes for it.  I think it's time to put the flower pots away until next Spring.  Also, I can't wait for the day we get to take her to the beach.  I wonder how she'll react to it.  I will definitely have to have the camera with me on that day!

So there you go!  A great update.  Oh!  And her eye is doing much better.  The pimple like bump seems to be completely gone and the cherry eye associated with it is too.  I really think the bump was agitating the eye causing the cherry eye.  Then again, I am no doctor.  He'll have the final say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment