Friday, November 25, 2011

By Leaps and Bounds

I can't say it enough!  Scuttle just makes my heart happy. She is growing by leaps and bounds and continues to amaze me with how well she is adjusting.  She is getting more and more adventurous and will come in the kitchen with ease and will walk around the couch and come in the living room from a different direction.  She didn't do that before.  She always came in the living from behind the chair and would use that as her pathway.  I am noticing her getting more comfortable with other areas in the home too.  For the first time today, I saw her rubbing her face on the carpet in my bedroom!  I have NEVER seen her do this before.  Also, the other day she was being playful and frisky and almost rolled over on her back.  So close!  I don't think it will be long before she lets us rub her tummy :)  She still has her small little quirks but even those are getting better.  She doesn't try to attack my blow-drier as much any more and although she still doesn't like the vacuum cleaner, she's getting better about not trying to bite it!  All-in-all we've had a couple of great weeks since my last post!  We couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment